Far Infrared is part of the electromagnetic spectrum of light. The electromagnetic spectrum contains all light that you can see and light that you cannot. Far Infrared falls within the category of light that we cannot see. It has a wavelength longer than that of visible light. Far infrared is part of the spectrum of light that is emitted from sunshine and is part of our natural environment. Approximately 80 per cent of sunlight is made up of Far Infrared light.
Far Infrared is often referred to as the “Light of Life”. It is the source of energy in our world that makes all life grow, including us. Although you cannot see Far Infrared, you can feel it. It is a warm emitting wave of light that can travel quickly over great distances. It is also known as radiant heat and is more penetrable than visible light. Because of this quality, FIR has many health applications Far Infrared was discovered by Sir William Herschel, an English Astronomer, in 1800. FIR produces waves of heat that can easily warm objects that absorb it.
WHAT WILL FIR THERMAL MASSAGE THERAPY DO FOR YOU?
It will change your life! You can anticipate life-altering improvements when you use Far Infrared health therapy.
It rids your body of environmental toxins, chemicals, and other pollutants. rejuvenates the cells, tissues, and organs to facilitate a journey back to a healthy state of being.
· Facilitates detoxification.
· Restores immune function by stimulating the thymus gland to increase production increase of leukocytes. This improves overall body immune function.
· Increases oxygen levels in the tissue.
· Stimulates cells and tissues, improving the body’s metabolic function.
· Breaks down fats, chemicals and toxins from human tissue.
· Restores the body’s ability to repair of cells.
· Improved waste elimination and nerve function to digestive organs.
· Stimulates and advances lymph system function and drainage.
· Destroys virus and bacteria.
· Pain Relief
· Reduces Inflammation
· Improve strength and stamina.
· Balances the blood pH reducing alkaline and acidic conditions.
· Reduces bad cholesterol levels and increases the production of good cholesterol.
· Stimulates the pineal gland helping body relaxation and eliminating insomnia.
· Stimulates enzyme activity
· and metabolism improving digestion and elimination.
· Speeds in recovery from accident or surgery.
· Stimulate the production of Vitamin D.
· Improves the natural liver detoxification process.
· Heavy Metal remediation removing heavy metals from tissue and circulation.
· Balances electrolytes helping to stabilize calcium balance within the blood helping to build bones, teeth, and tissue.
· Improves oxygen diffusion and lung function.
· Endocrine health and stimulation.
· Pain relief from arthritis, injury, fatigue, and chronic connective tissue disorders.
CONFIRMED IN 2007 BY American Society of Nephrology 10.1681/ASN.2006050534)
Whole body FIR therapy has been used in Germany for over 80 years.
Reviewed by 43 Users
Most Relevant Reviews